These Bliss Balls contain some protein, so they will fill you up a little, just don’t eat them all at once as the dried fruit ramps up the sugar aspect.
120g Macadamia Nuts
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
½ Cup Rolled Oats
¼ Cup Chopped Dates
⅓ Cup Chopped Dried Apricots
¼ Cup Sultanas
⅓ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
2 Tbs Water
¼ Cup Desiccated Coconut (for rolling)
- Place the macadamia nuts, protein powder, oats, dates, apricots and sultanas in a food processor and blend until the nuts are finely crushed.
- Add the melted coconut oil and pulse until mixed.
- Add water and mix slowly. If mixture seems too dry to roll into balls, add a little more water.
- Take teaspoonfuls of mixture, roll into balls and coat in coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.